Friday, August 19, 2011

You are what you eat

My sister and I have been rocking a new workout system. We have a chart complete with stickers to prove it. What I don't have however is the weight loss to go along with it. I'm not aiming for much loss. Just a few pounds I packed back on during the move followed by a carbon monoxide leak scare, followed by police pounding on my door at 1 am, followed by a gigantic tub leak that affected 3 floors, followed by a son who refuses to sleep past 5:30am. I'm a little stressed and a little overwhelmed and a bit of an emotional eater. My jeans are a bit snug producing my favorite aliment, the muffin-top.

Anyway, the woman who relentlessly chirps at my sister and I to "shake it" also implied writing down everything that I eat will help me really see where I can make changes. After two weeks without any poundage lost I took her advice. Here is yesterday's list. . .

Bowl of Cereal
Coke
Hershey Bar
Ham sandwich
Apple
Coke
Necco Wafers
Granola Bar
Chili
Corn Bread
Coke
Necco Wafers

Wow. That Granola bar in the middle of the day really killed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment