Saturday, September 4, 2010

I saw that going differently in my mind . . .

I bought an egg timer for my son for time-out purposes. He can get out of the corner when it dings. Problem is my egg timer doesn't ding. I guess I can use it for 'kip ticking torture.'

I made shrimp rangoon and wonton soup for dinner. I couldn't find my usual wrappers at the super market and settled for a new kind. Every single wonton I painstakingly wrapped popped open. So we ate meatball soup with really large square noodles. It was good though.

We told the Kraken he could have ice cream if he pooped in the potty. Problem was he didn't have to poop, but he sure tried hard . . . for an hour.

I will both lose weight and save money by not bringing any regular pop into my house. Last night we went out to dinner, and I got a refillable fountain beverage, which I refilled 12 times.

The upstairs neighbors always get up and 5:20am no matter what day it is and always walk with gusto (or cement shoes on). Usually we all wake up and deal with the consequences (my husband gets ready for work, I replug Rosie and gently put the Kraken back in his bed). This morning I jumped out of bed startled into my favorite karate move. Let's just say I looked prepared to crane kick someone in the face.

My husband and I made a bet as to where a particular store was located. We were both positive we were right that at stake was human servitude. I lost. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment