Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A night off

Both babies are asleep and it's only 7:45. That never happens. My husband is working late. That usually happens. So I have the night to myself. I think I shall take a super long bubble bath and retire early to rest up for tomorrow.

On second thought . . .
I will catch up on my favorite shows which will NOT include a puppet, cartoon character or breaks in the action so I may practice my counting or colors. While watching said smut, I shall eat crap (don't judge me, I have the points left for the day, so there!), and I shall finish making my necklace and bracelets (yes, I am crafty, well only sometimes). Next, I shall surf the web and see what has happened in the world whilst mine revolved around diapers and snot and meals and cleaning and laundry and playdates. And last but certainly not least, I will clean my kitchen while singing my favorite songs that may or may not contain a bad word, which upon hearing I will look around guiltily for the little ears that may have heard the obscenity.

And then I shall take a bath and go to bed.

Oh, but first I will repair that book that the Kraken ripped. And then I need to clean my room. And then fold the laundry. And I'm sure there was something else . . .

What a wonderful night off! Let's do it again tomorrow since I have SOOOOO much still to do.

3 comments:

  1. Heh, I have a night like that ahead of me! Junk food and junk movies, mindless internets surfing, but also scrubbing the kitchen and trying, hoping, to get to bed before midnight (and maybe even shower first!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blog you are something else KK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am officially an avid follower of kipthedip

    ReplyDelete